Ark is proud to be on the forefront of new medications and services for our patients.
By participating in clinical trials and research studies we are able to offer therapies for pets with specific conditions, which aren’t available to the public for sometimes years in advance. If you pet qualifies for these trials, treatment and monitoring of the condition are paid for by the sponsor. Listed below are some of our current and past trials. Our list of studies is constantly changing, so please check back frequently.
- Arthritis – Cats (completed)
- Poor Appetite due to Kidney Disease – Cats (completed)
- Kidney Disease – Cats (completed)
- Mast Cell Tumor Chemotherapy – Dogs (completed)
- Antibiotic for Skin Infections – Cats (completed)
- Blood Typing for Purebred Breeds – Dogs (completed)